Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cyclotron container

  1. #1

    Cyclotron container

    Hey I was curious, aside from the vacuum chamber, RF, and electromagnets what the outer portion of typical cyclotrons that I have been seeing? the outer portion that looks more along the lines of a rectangle and encompasses the magnets and chamber. Is there a specific name for this? Is its design important or does it follow any specific guidelines?

    Thanks, Brandon

  2. #2
    Turns out its just the Electromagnet, My fault

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts